Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Welcome Aboard My Ship!


Welcome aboard my ship!

What ship!?!

Why, my entrepreneurship, of course!  LOL

On Tuesday, January 29, 2013, I began this blog for the purpose of writing about my experiences as an ENTREPRENEUR.

In case you're wondering, the hyperlink I've just shared goes to the definition of entrepreneur according to Dictionary.com.

While you can read more by actually going there, I can give you an excerpt (that best defines the kind of entrepreneur I am) of how entrepreneur has been defined there...

"a person who organizes and manages any enterprise, especially a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk."

I'm now going to take you to what Dictionary.com has to say about ENTERPRISE...


"a project or undertaking, esp one that requires boldness or effort"

I believe this is a pretty good description of what I'm up to doing--which is, for starters, taking steps to make myself more organized, visible, and effective in Cyberspace in a number of different areas from communication to doing business.

This will be the blog where I write about it all, so please keep on returning to read this and see what I'm up to next...